A system without an antivirus is just like a house with an open door. An open and unprotected door will attract all the intruders and burglars into your home. Similarly, an unprotected computer will end up inviting all the viruses to the system. An antivirus will act as a closed door with a security guard for your computer fending off all the malicious intruding viruses. So, will you leave your door open for intruders?
• Protection from viruses
• Prevention of phishing attacks
• Scanning removable devices
• Protection against online threats
• Firewall protection
• Blocking spam sites and ads
• Protection from identity theft